Daniel D. Von Hoff, M.D., F.A.C.P. : Clinical Advisor
- Mayo Clinic, TGen, US Oncology.
- Physician in Chief, Distinguished Professor, Director of Clinical Translational Research Division at TGen;
- CSO, US Oncology Research;
- Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Recognized expert in Oncology drug development;
- PI on numerous phase I-III clinical trials including Abraxane; >620 papers, 137 book chapters
- 2010 David A. Karnofsky Memorial Award from ASCO; Past President of the AACR; Appointed to President Bush’s National Cancer Advisory Board in 2004-2010.
- Founder of ILEX™ Oncology.
Sant Chawla, MD, FRACP : Advisor, Oncology Programs
- Director, Sarcoma Oncology Center, Santa Monica, CA.
- Academic appointments and affiliations: Stanford Univ Medical Center, MD Anderson Cancer Center, David Geffen School of Medicine UCLA, Keck School of Medicine USC, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Extensive Clinical trial experience (>30 yrs) : Phase 1-3. Pazopanib, Denosumab, Ridoforolimus (rapamycin analog), Palifosfomide, Aldoxorubicin, TH302, belinostat, ofatumumab, AMG655, MEK162 and others
James McKiernan, MD : Columbia University Medical Center
- Chair, Department of Urology
- John and Irene Given Professor of Urology, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Recognized expert in treatment of early stage bladder cancer
- PI, AADI Bladder cancer Phase I/II trial
- > 130 publications
- Investigator in numerous clinical trials
Mark Gladwin, MD : University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine [PAH]
- Chief of the Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine Division
- Recognized expert in pulmonary hypertension and sickle cell disease
- PI, AADI Pulmonary Hypertension Phase I/II trial
- > 200 publications
- Investigator in > 25 clinical trials